Happy Thanksgiving! We’re sure you’re either face first into some stuffing and turkey, or in the kitchen getting everything ready. Either way, we hope you’re surrounded by family and friends and the aroma of good food. And now to give our thanks this year. Gosh, as cliche as it may sound, we have so much to be thankful for! First and foremost, we want to thank you – our readers, supporters, fans, family and our friends. Seriously, without any of you doing what we love most would not be possible. And while we’re at it I’ll thank the fate of the Gods who brought Colleen and I together!
1. How cute is this Pinecone Turkey? Such an easy project to do with the kids and all it takes is a pinecone, feathers and pipe cleaners!
2. Make these Pumpkin Placeholders once and have them to use for Thanksgiving and Halloweens to come (we love the idea of using them to hold food labels at a Halloween bash!) So simple, sleek and modern – not to mention pretty easy to make, disassemble and store!
3. We’re gushing over these adorable Thanksgiving Dessert Plates by West Elm! Perfect for some pumpkin pie!
4. Cheap item + Glitter = love. These Dollar Store Pumpkins turned glittery candle (and place card) holder are the perfect way to add some glam to your table! (Though the pumpkins are great to hold candles don’t limit your glitter party to just them – consider mixing in some glittered apples and pears to your table as well!)
5. Rifle Paper Co. is hands down one of our favorite illustrated wedding invitation vendors. The bonus? They do more than wedding invitations! Check out their selection of Holiday cards, place cards, invitations, tags and wrapping sheets.
Eat up! You’ll need your energy for a bargain buyer’s favorite holiday! Remember to support local businesses!